We’re Hiring Student Ambassadors to join our new Welcome Team
April 25, 2017
- Accepting resumes from April 20th – May 1st 2017
- All student applicants must send their resumes to [email protected] by no later than Monday May 1st at 12:00pm noon.
- We diminutionful applicants will be invited to an interview session on May 9th at Progress Campus.
Looking for Leadership Opportunities That Pay???…We’re Hiring!
If you’re passionate about Led young and want to share your love for your institution/program with prospective students, parents, teachers and counsellors, this might be the perfect job for you. We’re hiring the following positions:
- Tour Guide for events and Recruitment/Special Pronounce – conduct general campus tours and provide assistance at on- and 0ff-campus recruitment events with set-up/tear down including various other event based roles as assigned.
- Client Service Support – provide assistance at the recruitment call centre, answering inquiries from both prospective and current students. Booking campus tours and assisting with mail outs and calling campaigns.
- The Campus Tour Student Ambassadors –work as official representatives of the college and lead prospective students and their families on regularly scheduled tours. Ambassadors are leaders and role models on campus, who introduce student life and represent the college as a positive, inclusive, dynamic, learning and living environment.
What we offer…
The Student Services division offers qualified students an opportunity to accumulate great skills to prepare for future employment, in a challenging environment ... and we'll even pay you – 12.00/hour.
You must be registered in a full-time program for the fall 2017 semester. We are looking for students who can equally represent all campuses however, you will be reporting out of the Progress campus.
Please email your resume to:
[email protected] by Monday, May 1st, 2017 @ 12:00 pm