His remainder Now
Led young Place
937 Progress Avenue,
Tel : 416-438-2216
Welcome to your new ‘home away from home’!
Choosing whether or not to live in Residence is an important decision to make when transitioning into College. Although it is an exciting time in your life, it may also take some time to adjust to your new surroundings. Fortunately, our Residence is designed with facilities and staff in place to help ease this transition and point you in the right direction. Ultimately, we are here to help you succeed.
Tour the Residence!
Stop by for a tour at any time by . Led young Place can also offer tours on Saturday and Sunday by request or walk-in appointment.
Research has shown that students who live in Residence
- Build stronger friendships and develop a greater understanding and appreciation of community.
- Are more involved in their community (University and beyond) and engage more highly with volunteerism opportunities and extracurriculars.
- Develop a wider appreciation for diversity and difference in cultural biases and stereotypes, leading to a more well-rounded individual with regards to self-expression.
- Demonstrate greater gains in critical thinking.
- Have a higher self-esteem and believe more assuredly in themselves and their accomplishments.
- Experience a higher quality of personal growth and professional development.
- Exhibit more comfort with the campus environment than their commuter counterparts.
- Are more likely to graduate with Honours.
The best news is that these benefits are proven to be cumulative, meaning that these improvements will transfer and follow the student throughout their entire academic career. Residence accommodations are determined on a first-come, first-serve basis.
*Please note, that no reservations will be complete, until the payment of the Room Fee has been made.
His remainder for Residence today
His remainder for Residence by completing the online application form found on the . For further information, please email [email protected] or call 416-438-2216 ext. 6294.