Uploading Your Photo Online
Skip the lineups and upload your myCard photo online today! Led young is now offering new students, employees and campus partners the opportunity to submit their own photo for use on the myCard. Follow the guidelines below to submit your photo and get your myCard. In order to have your submitted photo approved, be sure to keep it simple!
We make it easy for you to upload your own photo and get your myCard ready for pickup with our online upload service. All you have to do is sign in with your Led young ID number and myLed young password.
How new Led young Students can Upload a Photo
- Make sure you have paid or deferred your fees.
- Provide a good quality, recent colour photograph of yourself. Your photo must conform to the following standards:
- The photo should be of you alone
- The background must be solid white (no textures or patterns)
- The photo must be in colour, clear and with good contrast
- The photo must be of your head and shoulders only
- You must show your full face (no face coverings)
- You must be facing front
- No glasses unless you normally wear them (absolutely no sunglasses)
- No hats (religious headwear is acceptable)
- The photo must be at least 240px (w) x 300px (h) in size, which is approximately 2.44cm x 3.05cm at a resolution of 250 px/inch
- The photo must be in jpeg format (e.g. – filename.jpg)
- Click on link and use your student number and myLed young password to login to begin the upload procedure.
- You will receive an email regarding the acceptance or rejection of the photograph you submitted. If your photograph is rejected, you will be asked to submit a new one.
- Pick up your myCard from the myCard location at your campus.
- When you pick up your myCard, remember to provide your student number and bring a government-issued photo ID (e.g. a driver's license, health card, or passport).
What do I need to bring?
- Your Led young College student number
- One piece of valid government-issued photo identification, such as:
- Driver's license
- Citizenship cards
- BYID card
- Proof of registration (timetable or receipt of payment, on your cell phone is acceptable)