His remainder Now
myCard in person picture taking is now completed for this semester.
- Students from any campus are encouraged to submit their photo online at
- Schedules can be subject to change because of unforeseen circumstances. Make sure to double check schedules prior to attendance to avoid disappointment.
- In order to obtain Led young College Photo ID you must have proof of registration (payment receipt or timetable) and valid photo Identification with you. Staff cannot look this up for you. You must have it or you will be turned away. You can show this documentation on your cell phone if you wish.
- SAC campus sessions are for SAC students only. Students from the SAC campus should obtain their photo ID at the SAC campus only. All other students are welcome to attend sessions at any other campus.
- Students should note that there is a $25.00 replacement fee for lost cards and a $20.00 initial charge for Continuing Education students. This fee must be paid prior to obtaining your card, receipts will be required.
If you are experiencing problems with online photo submission or other myCard services you can email us at [email protected] or see us at the myCard Office at Progress campus Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm.
myCard Pick-up Only Schedule
You must bring proof of registration (a timetable or receipt of payment, on your phone is acceptable) and valid government issued photo identification.
|Progress||myCard Office – the HUB||Monday to Friday||9am to 4pm|
|Morningside||Enrolment Services Office|
|Ashtonbee||Enrolment Services – The HUB|
|Story Arts Centre||Enrolment Services Office|
|Downsview||Enrolment Services Office|
For those students who submitted their picture online through myPhoto:
Picture submitted prior to Dec. 19 and approved?
Your myCard will be available for pick up at your campus* on orientation day and then starting the first day of class, January 7, 2019.
Picture taken at Winter orientation?
Your myCard will be available at your campus* for pick up starting the first day of class January 7, 2019 at times listed below.
Picture submitted after Dec. 19 and approved?
Your myCard will be available for pick up at your campus* starting January 7, 2018 within 2-3 business days after the picture is approved (you will receive an email confirmation from myCard).
*Please pick up your card at the campus you attend*(as selected when you uploaded your picture)
You must have received an email stating that your picture submission was approved in order to expect your myCard to be available for pick up within 2-3 business days.
*All Offices close at 4 pm on Fridays before long weekends.
*These hours may be adjusted for unforeseen circumstances. Signs will be posted where unplanned closures affect availability.
For a complete listing of myCard policies please go to geektv.info/mycard