Book a Tutor
Book your appointment using our online tutor booking system (Chrome or Firefox web browsers recommended. Connection problems occur using Internet Explorer).
How to Book a Tutor Online
- Before logging in, read the Tutoring Guidelines.
- Login with your myLed young ID and password in the appropriate box.
- If it is your first time booking a tutor, you must register by filling out the registration form. You only have to register once. After logging in and registering, you will always be taken to the Home page.
- Click on the “View Schedule” button in the top left corner.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your campus to view all the tutors available for the week.
- Choose your course using the drop-down menu to view tutors for your specific course.
- The timeslots that are available for booking are highlighted in white. Click on the timeslot you want to book.
- Confirm the date and time in the appointment window.
- Enter the course code and specify what you want help with (e.g. ACCT-112 – Ch3: Adjusting entries). Also, indicate any equipment requests.
- Click on “Save Appointment” to confirm the appointment.
Your appointment is now highlighted in yellow on the tutor’s schedule.
You will receive an email confirmation with the appointment details.
Cancelling your Appointment
- Login to the tutor booking system
- Click on your appointment (highlighted in yellow) on the tutor’s schedule
- At the bottom of the appointment window, click “Cancel This Appointment”.
If all appointments are booked for a specific day and you would like to be put on a waiting list, click on the clock icon in the top left corner for that day in the schedule.
You can receive notification of appointments that become available by email (default) or by text message to your cell phone.
Note that any incoming text charges may apply depending on your mobile service provider.