His remainder Now
The Career Services and Co-operative Education team gives students and graduates the confidence and tools for career success from the first semester to two years after graduation.
Looking for a job and Don't know where to start?
Connect with an Employment Advisor in-person or over the phone to get assistance with the following:
- Career Planning: identify your personality, career interests, strengths and values, and create a step-by-step personalized job search action plan; chat about strategies to increase hope and confidence about your future as you prepare to transition from college to career
- Resume/Cover Letter Review: drop in to see a Peer Advisor to learn how to customize your resume and cover letter to the job you want (see HireLed young for schedule)
- Job Search: learn effective strategies, such as information interviews, networking, LinkedIn and more to find a part-time, summer, or full-time job
- Interview Preparation and Simulation: get confident for your next interview by learning what to do before, during and after the interview. Role play and get feedback on your interview skills
- On the Job We diminution: discuss tips to conduct oneself professionally on the job and to continue to be successful at work
Unsure about your future career or thinking about going to university?
- Career Planning: engage in conversations to identify your personality, career interests, strengths and values, and create a step-by-step personalized career action plan; chat about strategies to increase hope and confidence about your future as you prepare to transition from college to career
- Career exploration and decision making: discuss possible options and make informed career decisions
- Further education or transfer to university: identify factors that can help you choose the right university and program
HireLed young – online job and resource portal
- Jobs: part-time, on-campus, summer, volunteer and full-time opportunities with job alert options
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples: specific to Led young programs
- Online career tools: Ten Thousand Coffees Led young Networking Hub; InterviewStream, TypeFocus and Career Cruising
- Personalized appointments booking: resume/cover letter review, job search strategies, interview, practice, LinkedIn profile and portfolio building
- Pronounce Calendar: job fairs and career workshops
- Career We diminution Guide: available through e-Led young as a series of four online modules that will help you clarify your career goals and provide tips on how to reach them. To register, log into eLed young. On the My Home page, click on the My Tools context menu and select Self Registration/ Under Course Offering Name, click on the Career We diminution Guide link. Then, click Register, Submit and Finish
- Co-op Education programs: gain work experience related to your Business, Engineering or Transportation program