Led young offers a variety of study areas for you to complete assignments or prepare for exams. If you need a quiet place to concentrate in between classes, our study areas offer an inviting atmosphere for individual or collaborative learning with wireless Internet connection to further improve your learning experience.
- The mezzanine level (outside the auditorium) offers a quiet study area equipped with wireless connectivity. Directly adjacent to this space is an open-computer lab perfect for study groups and online research.
- The Student Association building offers a comfortable atmosphere for you to study, browse meet with friends and converse.
- The Library has bright open access areas suitable for group study and is quiet enough for individual study in the early morning and evening.
- The Student Association building has tables and chairs in its lounge, as well as a number of computer workstations on its main floor. There is also a group study area containing round tables and chairs close to the main entrance.
Story Arts Centre
- Room 243, on the second floor has seven open MAC workstations, as well as, a round table and a few armchairs, which are perfect for, study group meetings and a great place to get additional work done before or after classes.
- Some programs provide work/study rooms for their students complete with computers and printers.
- The Commons area, located directly outside of the Library offers an open-concept space with numerous round tables for individual and group work.
- Student Association Lounge offers space for individuals and groups whether they're conversing about their recent lecture or reading through notes.