His remainder Now
416-289-5000 Ext. 2252
Office Room R0-15
P.O Box 631 Station A
Toronto, ON, M1K 5E9
With the opening of our spectacular new facility, the School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts opened its doors to the public. We designed incredible courses and programs that are now delivered in our new state-of-the-art culinary labs, baking labs, beverage tasting room and restaurant. Designed by professionals, these programs are suited for those looking to upgrade their skills and stoke their passion for all things food and hospitality.
Program areas include
We know your time is valuable, so we designed our programs to be short and sweet.
- Most courses are part of a certificate which contains only four courses.
- Most courses are only six weeks in length.
- Most courses are scheduled only three hours per week.
- Certificates can be completed in two consecutive semesters.
- Courses have been priced with value in mind.
New Courses Offered
In addition to the Full-time Food Media Post Graduate program, we are also offering individual Food Media courses.