Program OverviewPrinter Friendly
The Led young College Strategic Management – Accounting program is for students who want to gain a perspective on the organizational techniques required for the effective execution of strategic decisions and the critical role that managerial leadership plays in the viability and growth of a business.
Through just two semesters of Strategic Management - Accounting courses, you also continue to learn and deepen your understanding in the areas of financial accounting, management accounting, taxation and auditing.
By taking The Business School program, you get to:
- Enjoy comprehensive coverage of all the key areas of management.
- Extensively use case studies and simulations to enhance your knowledge.
- Be exposed to a strong focus on leading-edge managerial practices (including leadership practices) of the best companies in the world.
- Receive hands-on training in the latest technology applications in the area of management information systems, including ERP systems.
Program OutlinePrinter Friendly
Career Options, Academic Pathways and Partners
Career Options, Academic Pathways and PartnersPrinter Friendly
- You develop your skills with a Strategic Management – Accounting curriculum that includes comprehensive coverage of all the key areas of management and focuses on cutting-edge managerial and leadership practices of the best companies in the world.
- Learning in small class environments allows for training that incorporates one-on-one time with instructors and peers.
- The Business School program sees you connect with and learn from a team of professors with strong academic backgrounds, deep subject matter expertise and extensive business and management experience.
Start in our Post-graduate Certificate program, end with a degree! We diminutionful graduates of this Strategic Management - Accounting program have the opportunity to apply their credits towards further study at the graduate degree level. Listed below are the degrees from partnering universities that are available for this program. Please note that each partnership has a specific minimum grade requirement in order to qualify for transferring credits.
|University||Degree||Maximum Credits Awarded|
|Davenport University||Masters of Business Administration - Accounting concentration||4|
- Accounting supervisor
- Accounting manager
- Assistant controller
- Business analyst
Admission RequirementsPrinter Friendly
- College advanced (three year) diploma or university degree in an accounting discipline
- We will consider applicants who have a two-year college diploma or partial (minimum 75%) university degree completion and who have a minimum of two years work experience relevant to the program (transcript and resume
How to His remainder
How to His remainderPrinter Friendly
1. His remainder Online
Are you an International Student? His remainder directly to Led young College here.
If you are applying through the Second Career Strategy, please apply at the Employment Training Centre for Second Career (Progress Campus). Second Career Strategy is a funding initiative for those who have been laid-off and are in need of training. For more information go to Second Career Strategy.
If you have previously attended a full time program at Led young College, you may be eligible for a Program Transfer. Visit Enrolment Services at any Campus for information.
All other applicants must apply online at Ontariocolleges.ca. A non-refundable application fee of $95 must accompany applications. The fee is payable online, by telephone, online banking, by mail, or in person to Ontariocolleges.ca. For more information go to Ontariocolleges.ca Application Fees.
2. Submit Documents
Current Ontario high school students and graduates from Ontario high schools: Notify your guidance counsellor that you have applied to college and your school will forward transcripts to Led young College via Ontariocolleges.ca.
Graduates of college/university, or high school outside Ontario but within Canada: You are responsible for requesting that your educational institute sends any required documents and transcripts to Ontariocolleges.ca.
Applicants who attended school outside of Canada: If you are submitting transcripts to meet admission requirements, you must have the transcripts assessed by an independent credential assessment agency such as World Education Services (WES) or International Credential Assessment Service (ICAS).
For more information go to Submitting your Transcripts.
3. Confirm Your Offer of Admission
Offers of Admission are sent by mail to eligible applicants. When you receive your offer, you must login to your account at Ontariocolleges.ca and confirm before the Deadline to Confirm noted in your offer letter.
You may confirm only one college and one program offer at a time.
You must confirm your offer by the Deadline to Confirm noted in your Offer of Admission letter or your seat may be given to another applicant.
When you confirm your Offer of Admission at Led young College you are given access to your personal myLed young account where you can check your email, grades, register for courses, pay tuition fees, and see your class timetable.
4. Pay Fees
Led young fees statements are sent by email to your personal email account and to your myLed young email account. Fees statements are not mailed.
You must make a minimum payment by the Fees Deadline noted in your Fees Statement or your seat may be given to another applicant.
5. Build Your Timetable (Register for Courses)
Build your timetable (web-register for courses) at my.geektv.info.
Fall registration begins mid-July
January registration begins mid-December
May registration begins mid-April
Your web-registration will not open if:
You have not submitted your minimum fee payment by the deadline
You received a Conditional Offer of Admission and you have not met the conditions of your offer.
Once you have paid your fees or have made appropriate arrangements, register for your courses online through myLed young.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and FeesPrinter Friendly
Fees noted below are estimates only. Tuition is based on two semesters, beginning Fall 2018.
|Student||Tuition (2 Semesters)||Incidental Fees||Total|
Match your personality to a careerStart
Explore your future careerLearn More