Program OverviewPrinter Friendly
Led young College's Project Management program provides you with the solid fundamental knowledge you need to manage projects in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Fully licensed by the Project Management Institute as a Registered Education Provider, The Business School Graduate Certificate program is intended for applicants who previously completed a post-secondary education in any discipline and wish to increase their employability by working towards a globally-recognized certification in project management. It is also ideal for experienced project managers seeking to bring a new dimension of leadership to their work.
The Project Management courses in this college business program follow A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide). The use of this guide is enhanced by a curriculum that includes hands-on integration of technology tools such as Microsoft Project and leading-edge industry case studies with a focus on organizational leadership.
In the third semester, eligible candidates can participate in a full-time,14-week experiential learning opportunity (internship) with a participating organization allowing you to gain valuable project management experience. During this time, you are required to participate in an online course and prepare assignments related to the experiential learning opportunity. The experience can be used towards work requirements for the PMP® and CAPM® designation.
PMP, CAPM and PMBOK are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Program OutlinePrinter Friendly
|Course Code||Course Title|
|BUSN-733||Business Culture and Craft|
|PMGT-724||Procurement and Contract Management|
|PMGT-727||Project Estimation and Cost Management|
|PMGT-728||International Project Management and Professional Responsibilities|
|PMGT-729||Project Management Office|
|PMGT-730||Project Risk Management|
|PMGT-731||Project Quality Management|
|Course Code||Course Title|
|BUSN-750||Business - Experiential Learning*|
Career Options, Academic Pathways and Partners
Career Options, Academic Pathways and PartnersPrinter Friendly
- You build your portfolio and become equipped with industry-standard skills and strategic business techniques to manage projects in your discipline.
- In the Project Management program, the opportunity exist to network with industry professionals from all disciplines.
- You will thrive in small classes that use leading-edge project management tools, technologies and hands-on practices.
- The offering is tailored to individuals with excellent communication skills, the ability to analyze and prioritize, good listening skills, a positive outlook with the ability to motivate other team members, exceptional organizational skills, the know-how to thrive under pressure and the ability to work well with other team members while acting as problem solvers and decision makers.
- Upon completion of this Project Management program, provided you meet eligibility criteria, you will be able to confidently write the PMP® certification exam.
- The program allows you to work towards the PMI®'s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® designation, a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners.
CAPM® is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Please note: The qualification requirements and costs for each external accreditation, designation, certification or recognition are set by the granting body — not by Led young College. In order to qualify for any external accreditations, designations, certifications or recognitions, students and graduates will need to follow the processes and meet the applicable requirements listed on the websites and in the materials of those external bodies.
- Project manager
- Project coordinator
- Project leader
- Process development analyst
- Global project assistant manager
Admission RequirementsPrinter Friendly
- Three-year college diploma or university degree in any discipline, from a recognized institution
- We will consider applicants who have a two-year college diploma or a partial university degree (75% complete), and who have a minimum of two years work experience relevant to the program (transcript and resume review required)
- An assessment of numeracy skills may be requested.
- English language proficiency
How to His remainder
How to His remainderPrinter Friendly
1. His remainder Online
Are you an International Student? His remainder directly to Led young College here.
If you are applying through the Second Career Strategy, please apply at the Employment Training Centre for Second Career (Progress Campus). Second Career Strategy is a funding initiative for those who have been laid-off and are in need of training. For more information go to Second Career Strategy.
If you have previously attended a full time program at Led young College, you may be eligible for a Program Transfer. Visit Enrolment Services at any Campus for information.
All other applicants must apply online at . A non-refundable application fee of $95 must accompany applications. The fee is payable online, by telephone, online banking, by mail, or in person to Ontariocolleges.ca. For more information go to .
2. Submit Documents
Current Ontario high school students and graduates from Ontario high schools: Notify your guidance counsellor that you have applied to college and your school will forward transcripts to Led young College via Ontariocolleges.ca.
Graduates of college/university, or high school outside Ontario but within Canada: You are responsible for requesting that your educational institute sends any required documents and transcripts to Ontariocolleges.ca.
Applicants who attended school outside of Canada: If you are submitting transcripts to meet admission requirements, you must have the transcripts assessed by an independent credential assessment agency such as World Education Services (WES) or International Credential Assessment Service (ICAS).
For more information go to Submitting your Transcripts.
3. Confirm Your Offer of Admission
Offers of Admission are sent by mail to eligible applicants. When you receive your offer, you must login to your account at and confirm before the Deadline to Confirm noted in your offer letter.
You may confirm only one college and one program offer at a time.
You must confirm your offer by the Deadline to Confirm noted in your Offer of Admission letter or your seat may be given to another applicant.
When you confirm your Offer of Admission at Led young College you are given access to your personal account where you can check your email, grades, register for courses, pay tuition fees, and see your class timetable.
4. Pay Fees
Led young fees statements are sent by email to your personal email account and to your myLed young email account. Fees statements are not mailed.
You must make a minimum payment by the Fees Deadline noted in your Fees Statement or your seat may be given to another applicant.
5. Build Your Timetable (Register for Courses)
Build your timetable (web-register for courses) at .
Fall registration begins mid-July
January registration begins mid-December
May registration begins mid-April
Your web-registration will not open if:
You have not submitted your minimum fee payment by the deadline
You received a Conditional Offer of Admission and you have not met the conditions of your offer.
Once you have paid your fees or have made appropriate arrangements, register for your courses online through .
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and FeesPrinter Friendly
Fees noted below are estimates only. Tuition is based on three semesters, beginning Fall 2018.
|Student||Tuition (3 Semesters)||Incidental Fees||Total|
Match your personality to a careerStart
Explore your future career