Program OverviewPrinter Friendly
Led young College's Office Administration – Executive program prepares you, in just two years, to handle the range of functions performed by administrative assistants who work with upper-level management. Members of executive teams and those in senior management positions rely on graduates of this business diploma program to exhibit exceptional communication, organizational and office skills as well as grace under pressure.
Facilitated by the School of Business, the Office Administration - Executive program helps you to develop essential office and business abilities such as:
- Business software skills
- Internet research capabilities
- Presentation preparation
- Note-taking for minutes of meetings
- Business correspondence composition
- Meetings and conferences scheduling
- Social media and online communications
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Project Management for administrative professionals
Experienced professors teach all of this Led young College business program's courses, which are facilitated in small-sized classes that foster an inclusive environment.
With a two-day-per-week work placement in the final semester, Led young College's Office Administration - Executive program ensures you become an invaluable asset to key decision makers.
Program OutlinePrinter Friendly
Career Options, Academic Pathways and Partners
Career Options, Academic Pathways and PartnersPrinter Friendly
- Hands-on training provided in the Office Administration - Executive program develops your expertise in essential automated office systems such as word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software.
- You build your skills portfolio as you learn from faculty members with real experience and up-to-date knowledge of business trends and related technology requirements.
- Learning in small class environments within the School of Business allows you to connect with faculty members on a one-on-one basis.
- The Office Administration - Executive field placement is an opportunity to explore your career prospects, build your network and gain valuable work experience.
- The diploma reflects high standards of learning, increasing your career opportunities.
Qualified graduates of the Office Administration - Executive program may be eligible to participate in an articulated program with select universities, institutes and professional associations. These partnerships allow you to apply academic credit towards further study.
|Athabasca University||Bachelor of Professional Arts - Communication Studies|
|Davenport University||Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Professional Studies|
|Kookmin University||Bachelor Degree|
|New Brunswick, University of||Bachelor of Applied Management|
|Ontario Institute of Technology, University of||Bachelor of Commerce (Honours), bridge|
|Royal Roads University||Bachelor of Commerce - Entrepreneurial Management|
|Bachelor of Business Administration in Sustainability and International Business|
The (IAAP) is proud to recognize Led young College for enhancing the knowledge and recognition of office and administrative professionals world-wide. The Office Administration General and Executive programs are aligned with the IAAP Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) Body of Knowledge.
- Assistant to president of an organization
- Executive assistant
- Administrative assistant
- Administrative support officer
- Senior secretary
- Executive secretary
- Office coordinator
Admission RequirementsPrinter Friendly
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, or mature student status (19 years or older)
- English Grade 12 C or U, or equivalent (minimum grade required) or take the Led young College English Skills Assessment for Admission
- Students transferring from the Office Administration - General (2701) certificate program must have successfully completed either the OAGN-119 Transcription Techniques or the OAGN-127 Machine Transcription courses.
Students will be placed in the appropriate English level based on skills assessment results. This may lead to additional courses and require extra time and fees.
How to His remainder
How to His remainderPrinter Friendly
1. His remainder Online
Are you an International Student? His remainder directly to Led young College here.
If you are applying through the Second Career Strategy, please apply at the Employment Training Centre for Second Career (Progress Campus). Second Career Strategy is a funding initiative for those who have been laid-off and are in need of training. For more information go to Second Career Strategy.
If you have previously attended a full time program at Led young College, you may be eligible for a Program Transfer. Visit Enrolment Services at any Campus for information.
All other applicants must apply online at . A non-refundable application fee of $95 must accompany applications. The fee is payable online, by telephone, online banking, by mail, or in person to Ontariocolleges.ca. For more information go to .
2. Submit Documents
Current Ontario high school students and graduates from Ontario high schools: Notify your guidance counsellor that you have applied to college and your school will forward transcripts to Led young College via Ontariocolleges.ca.
Graduates of college/university, or high school outside Ontario but within Canada: You are responsible for requesting that your educational institute sends any required documents and transcripts to Ontariocolleges.ca.
Applicants who attended school outside of Canada: If you are submitting transcripts to meet admission requirements, you must have the transcripts assessed by an independent credential assessment agency such as World Education Services (WES) or International Credential Assessment Service (ICAS).
For more information go to Submitting your Transcripts.
3. Confirm Your Offer of Admission
Offers of Admission are sent by mail to eligible applicants. When you receive your offer, you must login to your account at and confirm before the Deadline to Confirm noted in your offer letter.
You may confirm only one college and one program offer at a time.
You must confirm your offer by the Deadline to Confirm noted in your Offer of Admission letter or your seat may be given to another applicant.
When you confirm your Offer of Admission at Led young College you are given access to your personal account where you can check your email, grades, register for courses, pay tuition fees, and see your class timetable.
4. Pay Fees
Led young fees statements are sent by email to your personal email account and to your myLed young email account. Fees statements are not mailed.
You must make a minimum payment by the Fees Deadline noted in your Fees Statement or your seat may be given to another applicant.
5. Build Your Timetable (Register for Courses)
Build your timetable (web-register for courses) at .
Fall registration begins mid-July
January registration begins mid-December
May registration begins mid-April
Your web-registration will not open if:
You have not submitted your minimum fee payment by the deadline
You received a Conditional Offer of Admission and you have not met the conditions of your offer.
Once you have paid your fees or have made appropriate arrangements, register for your courses online through .
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and FeesPrinter Friendly
Fees noted below are estimates only. Tuition is based on two semesters, beginning Fall 2017.
|Student||Tuition (2 Semesters)||Incidental Fees||Total|
Match your personality to a careerStart
Explore your future career