Program OverviewPrinter Friendly
The Motorcycle Technician Apprenticeship program at Led young College gives you the advantage of both in-school and on-the-job training.
During the class sessions of the transportation apprenticeship program, you are required to successfully complete the following Motorcycle Technician courses:
- Power Trains
- Applied Work Practices
- Brakes & Chassis
- Frames & Suspension
The actual duration of this School of Transportation program is determined by how quickly you acquire the on-the-job competencies.
To be eligible for the Motorcycle Technician Apprenticeship program, you must currently be employed as an apprentice.
- This Motorcycle Technician training delivers an earn-while-you-learn training approach that gears the in-school training to your on-the-job experience.
- Professors with extensive, current industry experience teach in this offering, which includes plenty of hands-on training in state-of-the-art facilities at the province's largest transportation training centre.
- You may qualify for income support while in school, through Employment Insurance Canada benefits or training allowance.
Program OutlinePrinter Friendly
Career Options, Academic Pathways and Partners
Career Options, Academic Pathways and PartnersPrinter Friendly
- Motorcycle mechanic
- Transportation equipment mechanic
- Specialized motorcycle mechanic
- Motorcycle technician
Admission RequirementsPrinter Friendly
- Eligibility is determined by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
- Applicants must be formally employed as apprentices, must be currently employed in the trade, and must be released by employers to attend the program.
How to His remainder
How to His remainderPrinter Friendly
For information about apprenticeship or apprenticeship registration, please contact the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities.
To attend apprenticeship training, you must be employed at a shop and registered as an apprentice for this trade. When it is your time, the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities will invite you to attend in school apprenticeship training. You cannot apply on your own.
Apprentices do not apply directly to Led young College or at ontariocolleges.ca.
- Toll Free: 1-800-461-4608
- Central: 416-326-5800
- East: 905-837-7722
- West: 905-279-7333
Match your personality to a careerStart
Explore your future careerLearn More