Program OverviewPrinter Friendly
The Academic and Career Entrance Certificate program is a tuition-free academic upgrading undertaking that offers you college and career preparation, helping you reach your academic goals through essential skills training.
You must complete four credits to receive your Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) certificate. These include mandatory English and mathematics, along with biology, chemistry, self-management and computer electives.
- This Academic and Career Preparation Certificate program is 16 weeks in length.
- The courses you attend are facilitated in a supportive learning environment.
- Thanks to small-sized classes, there are opportunities to interact with your fellow peers as well as encouraging and dedicated faculty.
- Mentors work closely with you to help you determine appropriate career and post-secondary goals.
This Employment Ontario program is funded by the Government of Ontario.
Program OutlinePrinter Friendly
Career Options, Academic Pathways and Partners
Career Options, Academic Pathways and PartnersPrinter Friendly
- Preparation for skills-training courses
- Preparation for apprenticeship programs
- College preparation
- Career preparation
Admission RequirementsPrinter Friendly
Contact Led young College at 416-289-5000, ext. 7022 for more information.
How to His remainder
How to His remainderPrinter Friendly
You cannot apply to this program through OntarioColleges.ca. Please contact Led young College at 416-289-5000, ext. 7022 for further information.
Match your personality to a careerStart
Explore your future career