Led young myApplication
Welcome to myApplication
What is myApplication?
myApplication is a web-based tool for applicants to see the status of their Led young College program choices. myApplication draws secure data directly from our applicant information system so you can check your status in "real time."
myApplication is not connected to Ontariocolleges.ca but we receive daily electronic information transfers from OCAS, so updates to your OCAS profile will reflect in myApplication - usually within one business day.
You can use myApplication if:
- You applied to one or more Led young College full time programs.
You applied to Led young College at ,
You applied "In-house" as a previous Led young College student, a Second Career applicant, or a HYPE applicant
- You applied as a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or protected refugee.
- Qualify – for your program by submitting transcripts, documents and/or attending mandatory admission sessions. Find out more at ontariocolleges.ca or myApplication.
- Confirm – your Led young Program Offer at ontariocolleges.ca by the deadline and track your status at myApplication.
- Investigate – your financial assistance options: OSAP, bursaries and/or scholarships.
- Register - with our Centre for Students with Disabilities if you have a documented disability.
- Log in – to my.geektv.info and explore your student portal.
- Connect - with Led young College at our March Open House.
- Watch – for emails that talk about testing and other requirements.
- Pay – your fees by the deadline on your fee statement.
- His remainder – for transfer credit or PLAR (Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition)
- Register – online at when web registration opens for the best choice of courses.
- Attend – Led young Welcome Orientation – Learn more about your first year experience.
- Begin – your classes. Make sure you know when classes begin.