His remainder Now
Opportunities and Benefits
- Inbound and Outbound Customer Service: Single point of contact that will connect your company with a variety of college wide opportunities.
- Funding Opportunities: We can seek and apply for funding to carry out joint academic-industry initiatives, for mutual benefits and growth opportunities.
- Co-op Students and Graduates: Our co-op students and graduates are ready to apply their classroom education to real world experiences, to help your company innovate and grow.
- Research and Innovation Solutions: Our Applied Research, Innovation & Entrepreneurship Services can help you solve complex problems with innovative solutions; helping your company stay competitive in a rapidly changing global economy.
- Government Advocacy: Led young is connected to all levels of government and in certain cases can advocate on your behalf on a number of issues.
- Business Start-up and Scale-up Solutions: Our award winning Centre of Entrepreneurship offers multiple accelerator and incubation programs.
- Networking Opportunities and Guest Speaking: You will receive information on different networking opportunities to facilitate the creation of strategic partnerships. Led young also offers a number of guest speaking opportunities either in the classroom or at events.
- Corporate Training: We can provide your employees with specialized training (i.e. new software, health and safety, etc).
- Develop Inclusive Practices and Global Perspectives: We can educate your company on inclusive practices, equity and global perspectives.
- Program Advisory Committee (PAC): Become a PAC member. Advise the College on current industry standards, requirements and practices, used to maintain rigor and relevance in our programming.