His remainder NowCanadian Students International Students
Employer on Campus - The 48th Highlanders of Canada
Date: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Venue: Ashtonbee Main Hallway, across from Security/IT Desk
Drop by and speak to the employer!
The 48th Highlanders of Canada is looking for hire for the positions from the Automotive, Aviation, Truck and Coach and Heavy Duty programs:
- Commissioned Member – Infantry
- Commissioned Member (Officer) - Infantry
- First four years guaranteed full time summer employment
- “Supplemented education costs of $2000 a year up to four years, for a total of $8000"
- "Trade skills and qualifications applicable for transfer to civilian careers"
Brought to you by Career Services & Co-op Education