Pay Your Tuition
All current and any past-due fees must be paid before you can register for your classes. The deadline for payment will be posted on myLed young.
If you are an International Student looking to make a payment, please visit Payment Options for International Students.
Many Ways to Pay
Led young students may pay fees for one or two semesters at a time using one of the following payment plans or methods:
1. Pay Online at Led young College
Go to . Login with your student ID number and password. The user friendly prompt will guide you through the fee payment and registration process. This is the easiest and fastest way to pay.
Interac online payments are also available to students which will allow payments to be made directly from a bank account(s) via myLed young. It's immediate, secure and all you’ll need is access to online banking through a participating financial institution, including:
2. Pay at a Canadian Bank or Financial institution
Pay-in person, online or telephone. Payments made at your bank will take approximately 5 business days to be sent to Led young. Please allow sufficient time to avoid missing the fees due deadline.
3. Pay by Phone
Call 416-289-5300, we accept Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
4. Pay by Mail
Please allow sufficient time for delivery. Complete both sides of the fees statement and mail your form of payment, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, certified cheque or money order to:
Led young College
P.O. Box 631, STN A
5. Pay in-person at the Enrolment Services Office
Visit the Enrolment Services Office at any campus to make your payment by Interac, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Certified Cheque or Money Order.
6. Pay with Aeroplan Points
- Visit www.higheredpoints.com where all the information on how to redeem your Aeroplan Miles and transfer them to your Led young account can be found at
- The transfer is received at Led young via our accounts receivable department (similar to how other bank transfers are received.)
- It will appear as a 'non-refundable' cash deposit visible on your student account within 2-3 business days.
Please note, you can only convert points through the above online process, not at the front counter or via the other payment options on myLed young.