How to Register for your Courses
Winter 2019 Registration
First and Final Semester Students
Registration/Timetable selection begins Monday, December 10, 2018.
All Remaining Students
Registration/Timetable selection begins Wednesday, December 12, 2018.
Important Dates - Winter 2019
- Tuition Deposit Due Date for Winter 2019: November 15th, 2018
- Winter 2019 semester begins for most day programs: Monday, January 7th, 2019
- Course Change Deadline Winter 2019: Course Change Deadline Monday, January 14th, 2019
- Deadline to Withdraw Winter 2019: January 21st, 2019 with a partial refund of fees
The Add/Drop period will begin on Wednesday, December 19th, 2018. This is where timetable selection will open up to include the following:
- Continuing Education sections
- Courses from other semesters for your program
- Courses that could potentially be showing as N/A prior to this date in your registration area
For technical difficulties, please contact the Helpdesk by telephone at 416-289-5280.
For questions regarding registration, please contact Enrollment Services at 416-289-5300.
How to register for your courses
Once you've chosen your payment option, use the online registration system through to build your timetable. You will build your timetable by selecting courses required by your program during the web registration period. (Please note that for some programs you will be pre-assigned to a block of courses.)
When is web registration?
Web registration is a period of time when the registration system is available to you, based on your program and/or semester (also known as classification). Your program and semester can be found on the front of your fees statement.
Fall semester web registration begins mid-July.
Winter semester web registration begins mid-December.
Summer semester web registration begins mid-April.
Check for specific web registration dates.