How to Register for your Courses
Summer 2019 Registration
First and Final Semester Students
Registration/Timetable selection begins Wednesday, April 17th, 2019.
Returning Students (and all other semesters)
Registration/Timetable selection begins Wednesday, April 24th, 2019.
School of Community and Health Studies (SCHS)
Nursing programs in the School of Community and Health Studies have specific web registration dates. Web Registration opens Wednesday, April 17, 2019, and closes Wednesday, April 24, 2019, for the following SCHS programs:
- 9111: Personal Support Worker - Semester 2
- 9351: Practical Nursing (Flex) – Semesters 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, 3, 4
- 9352: Practical Nursing for Internationally Educated Nurses - Semester 3, 4
Important Dates - Summer 2019
- Tuition Deposit Due Date for Summer 2019: Monday, March 25th, 2019
- Summer 2019 semester begins for most day programs: Monday, May 6th, 2019
- Course Change Deadline Summer 2019: Course Change Deadline Monday, May 13th, 2019
- Deadline to Withdraw Summer 2019: May 21st, 2019 with a partial refund of fees
To ensure optimal operations of myLed young during Sumer 2019 Web Registration, various areas within myLed young will be temporarily unavailable between 10:30 pm to Midnight on the following dates:
- Tuesday, April 23, 2019
- Thursday, April 25, 2019 (5:00 AM - 6:00 AM only)
- Monday, April 29, 2019
- Sunday, May 5, 2019
The Add/Drop period will begin on Tuesday, April 30th, 2019. This is where timetable selection will open up to include the following:
- Continuing Education sections
- Courses from other semesters for your program
- Courses that could potentially be showing as N/A prior to this date in your registration area
- Student Photo ID (myCard) Information
- Programs Not Available for Web Registration:
For technical difficulties, please contact the Helpdesk by telephone at 416-289-5280.
For questions regarding registration, please contact Enrollment Services at 416-289-5300.
How to register for your courses
Once you've chosen your payment option, use the online registration system through to build your timetable. You will build your timetable by selecting courses required by your program during the web registration period. (Please note that for some programs you will be pre-assigned to a block of courses.)
When is web registration?
Web registration is a period of time when the registration system is available to you, based on your program and/or semester (also known as classification). Your program and semester can be found on the front of your fees statement.
Fall semester web registration begins mid-July.
Winter semester web registration begins mid-December.
Summer semester web registration begins mid-April.
Check for specific web registration dates.