How to Register for your Courses
Winter 2019 Registration
First and Final Semester Students
Registration/Timetable selection begins Monday, December 10, 2018.
International Student Info Here
All Remaining Students
Registration/Timetable selection begins Wednesday, December 12, 2018.
Important Dates - Winter 2019
- Tuition Deposit Due Date for Winter 2019: November 15, 2018
- Winter 2019 semester begins for most day programs: Monday, January 7, 2019
- Course Change Deadline Winter 2019: Course Change Deadline Monday, January 14, 2019
- Deadline to Withdraw Winter 2019: January 21, 2019 with a partial refund of fees
School of Community and Health Studies (SCHS)
Nursing programs in the School of Community and Health Studies have specific web registration dates. Web Registration opens Monday, December 10th and closes Friday, December 14 for the following SCHS programs:
- 9350: Practical Nursing – Semester 2, 3, 4
- 9351: Practical Nursing (Flex) – Semesters 2B, 3, 4
- 9352: Practical Nursing for Internationally Educated Nurses - Semester 3
- 9111: Personal Support Worker – Semester 2
School of Transportation (SOT)
The following programs in the School of Transportation have specific web registration dates. Web Registration opens Tuesday, December 18 for the following SOT Programs:
- 8112: Aviation Technician – Aircraft Maintenance
- 8113: Aviation Technician – Avionics Maintenance
The Add/Drop period will begin on Wednesday, December 19, 2018. This is where timetable selection will open up to include the following:
- Part-time Learning sections
- Courses from other semesters for your program
- Courses that could potentially be showing as N/A prior to this date in your registration area
For technical difficulties, please contact the Helpdesk by telephone at 416-289-5280.
For questions regarding registration, please contact Enrollment Services at 416-289-5300.
How to register for your courses
Once you've chosen your payment option, use the online registration system through to build your timetable. You will build your timetable by selecting courses required by your program during the web registration period. (Please note that for some programs you will be pre-assigned to a block of courses.)
When is web registration?
Web registration is a period of time when the registration system is available to you, based on your program and/or semester (also known as classification). Your program and semester can be found on the front of your fees statement.
Fall semester web registration begins mid-July.
Winter semester web registration begins mid-December.
Summer semester web registration begins mid-April.
Check for specific web registration dates.