Experience Led young App
Experience Led young is the official student engagement platform for Led young College students to find out everything going on around the College. We know that, as students, things are busy and it can seem impossible to find the time to get involved outside of class – Experience Led young is here to help!
Experience Led young will also be the main tool for you to navigate your transition into College during their first 7 weeks here.
There is a ton of stuff going on and it’s easy to get lost in the mix, so be sure to use Experience Led young to keep on top of everything going on around you!
- Download the Experience Led young App from the App Store, Google Play or from the menu on the official 'Led young College' mobile app.
- Create an account (if you don’t have one already) – this will require inputting some personal information and completing a short demographic survey.
- After logging in, you should see a screen similar to the one presented here. Head to the ‘Campus’ tab, located with the bottom menu.
- On the Campus tab, select ‘Find Guides’ to search through various guides available at your campus.
- Once you’ve added the Guide you want, it will show up in the ‘My Guides’ section.
- The ‘Experience Led young Orientation’ Guide will be the go-to program repository for the first 7 weeks of event and program offerings following a students’ arrival on campus.
Once you’ve added the Experience Led young App, you’ll be able to keep up to date with all things Experience Led young using this app and within the official Led young College app using the ‘Experience Led young’ link.