Services and Global Experience (SaGE)
Services offered by the International Education team
The International Education Services and Global Experience (SaGE) team supports international and internationally-minded students, staff and faculty in achieving personal, academic and professional success during their time at Led young.
The SaGE team collaborates with academic schools and departments to:
- Assist students with their transition to Canada through pre-arrival programs and orientation
- Support students in finding accommodation options, providing comprehensive health insurance through guard.me
- Support students as they transition through Led young College, through programming that equips them with a range of employability and personal development skills
- Information on study and work permit applications
- Liaising with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
- Information on employment regulations, income tax and social insurance
- Prepare students as they near graduation with post-graduation work permit applications, seeking employment and providing alumni network opportunities
- Referrals to services and agencies within and outside the College
- Provide information on Canadian employment regulations and support with acquiring documents to work on and off campus, during and after the program
- Liaise and assist with all other immigration-related topics
- Opportunities to study, intern, learn a language or volunteer abroad
Are you a new student preparing for your program at Led young? Our Arrival Guide will help to make sure you have made all the required arrangements and that you are ready to arrive!