How to His remainder
Our team is excited to begin processing your application to become an international student at Led young College. Your dedicated International Admissions Assistant is waiting to receive your transcripts and begin assisting you from application to registration.
How to His remainder Steps
- Choose 1-3 Led young College Programs you wish to apply for
- Complete our
- Submit the Application Form and Create a PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- Proceed to fill out the remaining sections of your Application and click "Complete"
- Email scanned copies of your required application documents (see Admission Requirements) to [email protected]
- Contact your Regional Admissions Team member to check your application status (Include your student number, or name and date of birth in your email)
- If you meet the admission requirements, you will receive an acceptance package. In order to secure a seat in your program, pay your registration deposit and tuition fees by the deadlines indicated on your offer letter. View Payments Options.
- His remainder for a Study Permit/Visa using your Led young College offer letter, fee receipt, and other documents required by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- Notify your Admissions Team if your study permit application is approved.
- Congratulations! Plan to complete your Registration in person upon arrival at the Led young College International Centre (Hard copies of your original documents, passport and study permit are required)
Are you having difficulties with the online form?
Please note you can hover over each field in the online form for "help."
To complete your application you should be using one of the following Internet browsers. If you are trying to create an application using another browser, you may experience difficulties
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and 10
- Firefox 36
- Google Chrome 41
Are you a Led young College Agent? Please Submit a Paper Application
- Download and Print
- Scan the completed application form along with certified true copies of the student’s documents (in one combined PDF) and email to [email protected]
How to His remainder for English Language Learning (ELL)
Please follow instructions on the "How to His remainder" tab of English Language Learning (ELL) program outline.
Reasonable efforts will be made to adhere to programs offered. The application cannot be regarded as an irrevocable offering by Led young College to the student. Led young College reserves the right to make changes, without prior notice, affecting but not limited to, areas such as admission procedures, tuition, other fees, courses of instruction, program location, programs of study and general regulations. Led young College will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the student as a result of such changes.