His remainder Now
416-289-5000, Ext. 2457
If available, please include your Led young College Student Number in your email.
Ministry Partnered Bursaries
If you’re looking to apply to these bursaries, complete the Doorway to Dollars Questionnaire at least once per academic year, and you’ll be notified once the bursary opportunity becomes available through your myLed young email. You can find the questionnaire by logging into myLed young with your student number and password. Click on "Student" on the left side of the screen. Then Click on "Financial Services." You can find "The Doorway to Dollars Questionnaire" link on the new page.
Led young College currently adopts a "Pay Tuition First" policy. If you haven’t paid your tuition fees in full for the applicable semester, your bursary will first be applied to any outstanding balance, and the remainder mailed via cheque.
The Indigenous Post-secondary Education Bursary
Number of Awards: 20
Application Type: Paper
This bursary has been developed by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities to address the outstanding costs our Aboriginal students face in attempting to be successful in their post-secondary study. It is offered to full-time students who have self-identified as an Aboriginal person in Canada, as recognized in the Constitution Act, 1982.
The Ontario First Generation Bursary
Number of Awards: 100
Application Type: Online
This bursary has been developed by the Government of Ontario to provide direct support to full-time students who are the first in their family to pursue post-secondary studies. This means your parent(s) must not have attended college or university.
The Ontario First Generation Apprenticeship Bursary
Number of Awards: 10
Application Type: Online
This bursary has been developed by the Government of Ontario to provide direct support to full-time Apprentice students who are the first in their family to pursue post-secondary studies. Programs eligible for this bursary are:
- Truck and Coach Technician – Coop Apprenticeship (8204)
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician – Coop Apprenticeship (8205)
- Automotive Service Technician – Coop Apprenticeship (8206)
- Automotive Service Technician – Coop Diploma Apprenticeship (8216)
The Student Access Guarantee Bursary
Value $100 (Minimum)
Available Fall, Winter, Summer
The Ministry and Led young College has partnered government and institutional support to permit access to post-secondary education through the Student Access Guarantee (SAG). Students are not required to complete an application for this bursary, as eligibility is determined by the government through the student’s OSAP application.
To meet the objectives of supporting our most financially vulnerable full-time students, the parameters indicated below are used to identify students eligible for consideration for the Led young College SAG Bursary.
- Must be enrolled full-time – enrolled in a minimum 60% course load during the semester.
- Must apply for OSAP – in order to determine need, the vehicle for determining eligibility is the OSAP program assessment.
- Must have an ‘unmet need’ under the OSAP program – approximately 30% of students applying for OSAP do not receive the level of funding required based on Ministry program maximums – this is called ‘unmet need’. These students are identified as requiring resources that OSAP will not cover and SAG is intended to support the students on OSAP assistance with unmet need