Rape Aggression Defence Program
The Rape Aggression Defence (RAD) System is a program of realistic self-defence tactics and techniques for women. The RAD System is a comprehensive, women-only course that begins with awareness, prevention, risk reduction and risk avoidance, while progressing on to the basics of hands-on defence training. The course is taught over four 3-hour sessions. In order to complete the course, you must commit to attending all four sessions. RAD is not a martial arts program and is available to all female students, faculty and staff at Led young College. For information on course availability please contact the Security Investigations and Training Consultant at 416-289-5000, ext. 7056.
Upcoming training sessions
Progress Campus - Athletics & Wellness Centre Studio B
- Thursday February 1, 4:30 to 7:30PM
- Thursday February 8, 4:30 to 7:30PM
- Thursday February 15, 4:30 to 7:30PM
- Thursday February 22, 4:30 to 7:30 PM
Ashtonbee Campus - Ashtonbee Gym Studio
- Tuesday January 30, 4:30 to 7:30PM
- Tuesday February 6, 4:30 to 7:30PM
- Tuesday February 13, 4:30 to 7:30PM
- Tuesday February 20, 4:30 to 7:30PM
How to register
Attendance is limited to 20 participants, so register early to reserve a spot! To register for RAD, please email [email protected]. Please include your full name, contact number and student or employee number.