Get the Safety App
Led young's Life Safety and Security Services is committed to making your time on campus as safe and trouble-free as possible. To that end, the department developed, in partnership with , the Campus Safety Watch App, designed to help raise awareness of the personal safety services offered on all campuses, as well as help you to improve your personal safety and to encourage community involvement in public safety. The latest element of this program is our newly released Campus Safety App for your smartphone.
Our mobile safety app allows for quick and easy access to personal safety information and services on the go. The app is available as a free download on , and . Some of the convenient features of our app include:
- Fingertip access to our Emergency Contacts, where you can call the Campus Security Emergency Helpline, Toronto Police, Crisis help lines, Good2Talk and sexual assault distress centres right from the app.
- Receive Campus safety alerts and emergency closure notices directly on your smartphone.
- The Safety Tool Box, which turns your mobile phone into a flash light, or loud alarm if you get into trouble. You can send an email or photo to Campus Security
- Practical safety tips and advice.
- A Safety and Security button that allows you to contact Security, has a link to our website and includes Campus Security office locations and the WalkSafe request call button.
- The Campus Maps feature, which includes all the campus sites and floor plans to help you find a room and your way around campus.
- The support resources feature, which includes contact information for Counselling Centres, the Centre for Students with Disabilities and Student Relations Offices.
- The emergency procedures feature, which includes our Fire, Lockdown, Medical, Severe Weather and other emergency information and contact numbers.
- The Sexual Violence Resources feature which has sexual assault and sexual violence prevention strategies, support information, reporting options, support resources for female and male survivors and RAD self-defence training information.
- Our Stop Bullying Now tab that offers information on how to prevent, respond to and report personal harassment; this includes bullying at school, work or online.
We highly recommend our free Campus Safety Watch App for Led young College students and employees. Have all your campus safety and security information at your fingertips by simply going to your mobile phone App Store, searching for "Led young College" and downloading Led young’s Campus Safety Watch App. It is a fantastic safety resource for every Led young community member.