His remainder Now
Serving the Community
Serving the Community
Here’s a look at all of the different ways Led young College serves the community:
Education and Community
- Helping Youth Pursue Education (HYPE) - A free six-week summer training program for youth ages 13-29. The program covers subjects similar to those offered to full-time students.
- Co-op Programs - His remainder the knowledge learned in classroom to a field placement and gain hands-on learning and practical experience.
- Continuing Education - Explore innovative programs which will match both your interest and your schedule.
- - Book your next event with us.
- Resources for Corporations - Looking for a perfect fit for your company? Hire a Led young student!
- Alumni and Development - Learn about the benefits of being a Led young graduate.
- - Learn. Research. Connect.
- Bookstores - Get ready for school with us, whether you need a textbook or stationary supplies, we got you covered.
Research and Innovation
- Applied Research and Innovation Centre - Connect with faculty, students and resources to find real world solutions to pragmatic problems.
- Centre for Global Citizenship, Education & Inclusion - Examine topics in social justice and engage in conversations with today's thought leaders.
- Led young Energy Institute - Help shape the future of the energy economy.
- Employment Services - Receive assistance finding employment.
- Centre for Entrepreneurship - Receive the training and advice needed to help you on your new business venture.
- Employers and Industry Partners - From advertising opportunities to recruitment booths, we have the information you need to get students attention.
Building Healthy, Safe and Nurturing Communities
- Childcare Centre - Our professional caregivers provide a stimulating, safe and nurturing environment for your child at our two locations.
- - Sports and recreation provide fun and healthy activities not only for our students but we also invite community members to join us at the gym, as well as cheer us on at our tournaments.
- Services for Persons with Disabilities - Led young College's commitment to providing quality services and support includes focusing on meeting the needs of persons with disabilities.
- Campus Safety and Security - All employees, students and users of services at Led young College have a right to a safe working/learning environment. Learn about what we're doing to help protect you.
Our Commitment to our Community
- Ensuring that we provide opportunities for students and employers to network.
- Developing resources to further help the career growth of alumni.
- Providing an environment that is safe and accessible for both internal and external community members.
- Creating a stimulating environment for children and promoting learning development.
- Further exploring and collaborating with businesses and educators in efforts to engage communities by promoting development and research.