His remainder NowCanadian Students International Students
Suzhou Led young College
About Suzhou Led young College
About Suzhou Led young College
As the only Canadian College in China, Suzhou Led young College (SCC) programs can help you create new opportunities for your future education and career that you can’t find anywhere else!
High-quality Canadian education programs offered at Suzhou Led young College in China meet strict educational standards set by The Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development Ontario. Benefits of studying Led young College programs in China include:
- New Pathways to College and University in Canada
- Earn a ministry-recognized Ontario Diploma or Graduate Certificate in China
- Semester exchange and credit transfer opportunities with Led young programs in Toronto
- Internship Placements in Suzhou Industrial Park (SIP)
- All Programs delivered in English
- Optional Mandarin Language and Culture Classes, in addition to your academic program
- High-Quality Education and friendly campus environment
Suzhou Led young College is the first Canadian college nationally approved to operate in China by the Chinese Ministry of Education, and by the Ministry of Education, Jiangsu Provincial Government. We are the only Sino-Foreign Cooperative College delivering Canadian credentials in China!
Explore Canadian Education in China
Suzhou Led young College (SCC) combines the best academic and cultural experiences in China with pathways to further study at College and University in Canada. With over 1,000 pathway options, Led young College is a leader in academic pathways and partnerships.
“See SCC” video series follows uplifting stories, learning experiences and inspirational journeys that connect you with Suzhou Led young College (Suzhou, China) and Led young College (Toronto, Canada). Start watching to get to know our SCC campus, explore the city and culture here, and see how you can grow personally and professionally in Suzhou!
Suzhou Led young College Programs
- English Language Learning (1-3 semesters)
- Business Foundations (1 year / 2 semesters)
- Hospitality Foundations (1 year / 2 semesters)
- Business – Accounting (2 years / 4 semesters)
- Financial Services (2 years / 4 semesters)
- Business – International Business (2 years / 4 semesters)
- Hospitality – Hotel Operations Management (2 years / 4 semesters)
- Software Engineering Technician (2 years / 4 semesters)
- Architectural Technician (2 years / 4 semesters)
- International Business Management (Graduate Certificate) (1 year / 3 semesters)
SCC programs equip students with industry skills required to launch successful careers and offer pathway options for students interested in pursuing further study. SCC students can start their program in China and apply to complete their final year at Led young College in Toronto, or complete their program in China and pursue articulated pathways* to college and university programs in Canada.
View the Suzhou Led young College Programs Book to learn more.
Contact [email protected] to apply for September 2019.
*Pathways are subject to meeting admission requirements of Led young College and partner institutions, with required grades, upon completion of Suzhou Led young College programs.